[rbak-nsp] Does SE600 supports XCRP4 with SEOS 11.x.x.x

Muni Raj p.muniraj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:49:54 EDT 2015

HI ,

We just Migrated the XCRP3 to XCRP4 in SE600 with 12.1.1.9.. We have loaded
the same redback.cfg of old node into the new one... But Unfortunately, the
PPPoE Subscribers were not able to come up and the session stucked upat
Protocol Not set...

We suspect that the IPv4 Protocol is not set in session ...

Kinldy suugest if any solutions...

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Marcin Kuczera <marcin at leon.pl> wrote:

> On 2014-06-06 09:04, Muni Raj wrote:
>

> HI , We are planning to upgrade the system from xcrp3 to xcrp4 in se600 so
> does se600 can have xcrp4 with 11.x.x.x
>

> Yes it does, but you must have separate image, mips based.
>
> Regards,
> Marcin
>

> --
> Regards