[rbak-nsp] SE-100 PADO CoS

support at ecn.net.au support at ecn.net.au
Sat Mar 19 01:18:21 EDT 2016

Hi Team,

We have an SE-100 are are trying to mark do1q encapsulated PADO as CoS 0 (zero) to confirm with 3rd party requirements however not having much luck.

Searching the archives we've found:

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/redback-nsp/2013-December/001633.html

and according to this post the SE-100 marks at CoS 6 by default, and from our packet caps, traffic is being tagged CoS 6 and traffic is being dropped.

Can anyone point us in the right direction on how this may be achieved if at all possible.

?
Current Config:

dot1q pvc 65 profile xyz encapsulation 1qtunnel
 qos priority 0
 dot1q pvc on-demand 65:10 through 300 profile xyz encapsulation pppoe
  bind authentication chap pap context Internet
  qos policy policing XYZ

policy access-list XYZ-MARKING
  seq 10 permit ip any any class XYZ

 qos policy XYZ policing
 access-group XYZ-MARKING local
  class XYZ
   mark priority 0

Cheers,

Matt

The information contained in this mail message is confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, dissemination, further distribution, or reproduction of this message in any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.  If the mail is in error, please notify me by return E-mail, delete your copy of the message, and accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.