[rbak-nsp] xcrp 4 redunancy

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Tue Nov 21 04:39:00 EST 2017

On 2017-11-21 05:41, Dmitry wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We have two route processor xcrp4, how we can configure redunancy mode
> for two installing xcrp4? If it is possible!

It is very well automated in this kind of equipment.
Once you put second XCRP into chassis, it will detect active XCRP and
equalize software version + configs with active XCRP.
So almost nothing to be done here.

If you used it before with one XCRP only, probably your configuration
contains some redundancy alarms seizure commands, so than you will need
to remove them to
get redundancy alarams if they occur.

Marcin

> Thank you!

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/