[rbak-nsp] SEOS and IPv6 DHCP

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Wed Jan 17 16:10:27 EST 2018

On 2018-01-17 10:03, Voigt, Thomas wrote:

> Hi Marcin,
>

> you wrote:
>

> > PPA3 on SSR ? That's SmartEdge's chipset...
>
> Yes, correct!
>

> The “4-port 10GE or 20-port GE and 2-port 10GE Card” is using this
> chipset.
>
> This card supports most of the subscriber features known from
> SmartEdge. Other cards are only supporting a subset (“Spider” card
> 20x1/10GE ) or nearly nothing (“NP4” card 10x10GE).
>

> On SSR you really have to check, which features you need and the
> decide which cards to buy.
>

> We’ve learned this lesson through many pain. And Ericsson also =;-)

Intersting...
So SSR will also suffer from PPA Crashes...

Btw, is there any reasonable SSR config for BRAS ?
I was wondering about 8801, but I'am bit sure now how about
functionality (BRAS) and if 100G port can work in 40G mode...

Marcin

> --
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/