[rbak-nsp] SEOS and IPv6 DHCP

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Fri Jan 19 05:59:10 EST 2018

On 2018-01-19 10:24, Заикин Станислав wrote:
> 19.01.2018 14:03, Marcin Kuczera пишет:
>> There is something called FSOL (First Sign of Life) on Cisco
>> (ASR1001x, ASR9001), however it is bit different than CLIPS, I mean -
>> IP Pool is bound to particular vlan, so IP utilization is not most
>> optimal.
>> I was told that there is some workaround for this, but this might be
>> a bit difficult to migrate.
>
> If you use a unnumbered interface it is possible to keep one pool to
> all vlans.

Stanislav, could you please drop here an example of configuration for
such case ?
How is radius working with ASR, is it similar as in SmartEdge ?

Did you try migration from SE to ASR ?

Regards,
Marcin

--

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/