[rbak-nsp] SE600 - 10ge-4-port - PHY initialization failure, Circuit pack failure

Alexandr 5550404 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:00:54 EDT 2020

Hello!

I was given a card 10ge-4-port, but unfortunately I don’t know if it was
operable before.

I installed it in my SE600 (SEOS-12.1.1.11p6-Release) and had this error:

Card State          : Card initialization: PHY initialization failure
Active Alarms       : Circuit pack failure

I’ve tried to make diagnostics, but I think it couldn’t be completed:

Slot Type                                                 POD Status
(Enabled)
---- --------------------------------
 ----------------------
N/A  backplane
N/A  fan tray
N/A  alarm card
1    10ge-4-port
8    xcrp4-base                                                   PASS

[local]Redback#show diag on-demand card 1
No diagnostic log for slot 1

I had a chance to take another card to test, and it worked with no problem.

Could you please tell me how I could repair the card that doesn’t work?

Best regards,
Alexander