[Sysmon-announce] new release 0.91.19
jared at puck.nether.net
Sun May 18 00:24:25 EDT 2003
I'm naming this release "13 short days until the end".
here's a quick list of the bugfixes involved.
* print out if snmp support was detected/used
* remove spurious logging for objects without a contact
* log hostname being queried when gethostbyname() takes more than 1 sec
* no need to parse config to send pause, resume, or stop
* fix some parser memory suckage and information spillage btw objs
* statuschanged needs to be reset to false after textfile write
* minor code audits w/ rats
* remove unused buffer in clientstruct
* autodetect gethostbyname2
* force numfailures = 1 when doing snmp_type_reboot/sysuptime query
Go ahead and fetch it and let me know if you find any
Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
More information about the Sysmon-announce