[Sysmon-announce] new release 0.91.19

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sun May 18 00:24:25 EDT 2003

	I'm naming this release "13 short days until the end".

	here's a quick list of the bugfixes involved.

     * print out if snmp support was detected/used
     * remove spurious logging for objects without a contact
     * log hostname being queried when gethostbyname() takes more than 1 sec
     * no need to parse config to send pause, resume, or stop
     * fix some parser memory suckage and information spillage btw objs
     * statuschanged needs to be reset to false after textfile write
     * minor code audits w/ rats
     * remove unused buffer in clientstruct
     * autodetect gethostbyname2
     * force numfailures = 1 when doing snmp_type_reboot/sysuptime query

	Go ahead and fetch it and let me know if you find any
problems.

	ftp://puck.nether.net/pub/jared/sysmon-0.91.19.tar.gz

ee2b1ddee87d95615a98f3ad0539c44a  sysmon-0.91.19.tar.gz

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net