[Sysmon-announce] new version 0.91.20

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Oct 9 13:56:21 EDT 2003

	Well, I thought about rolling the version number to 0.92 but
I will likely wait for the next release to do that.  Usually when
I do that I do a last minute commit of some really evil code and have
to rush out my .1 and .2 releases in the next few hours/days.  I
didn't quite want to do that yet ;-)

	So, here it is.  It includes primarily snmp related fixes and
debugging.  It mostly fixes the autodetection of SNMP on most platforms
but there are also a few minor snmp fixes/changes.

	See the changelog for more information.

	Let me know if you have any troubles.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net