[sysmon-help] snmp survey

Kirk Lawson lklawson at heapy.com
Fri Apr 18 09:02:00 EDT 2003

>  Is anyone other than myself using the snmp feature set of
> sysmon?

Not yet, but planning to.  So far the "live" polling has been quite
effective for what we've needed.

>  If so, what features do you believe are missing?  What would
> help you operate your hosts/network if it was available in sysmon?

I would find it a lot easier if I understood SNMP better.  :-)

>  I'm mostly going to concentrate the featureset on snmp based
> features at this point as the rest of the codebase has been
> fairly static the past few months.

Cool.

Peace favor your sword
 ---
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."
 -Achille Marozzo, 1536