[sysmon-help] Symon www object response parser

James T. Moore jtmoore at international-auto.com
Tue Jul 8 00:18:09 EDT 2003

The text string we are testing for is always there unless an application, service, server
or network error occurs and I have verified that no error is not occuring. The only difference
is now that the string is embeded in a very long text line rather than a short line. The parser
seems to choke on the long line periodically.

J.T.