[sysmon-help] What am I doing wrong ?

Noel Kelly nkelly at citrusnetworks.net
Thu Dec 21 03:35:42 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I am no expert but it looks to me like your root dependency is not up
and so nothing else will be checked.

Can you ping 10.0.0.215 from the command line?  What I do is make my
root dependency localhost 127.0.0.1 to ensure that networking is up and
available.  So you could do that and then make 'internal' a dependency
on that and the other dependencies on 'internal' (as you have).

What does the log file say when you start sysmond?

HTH
Noel