[VoiceOps] Alternative IVR Platform?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Sat Aug 1 14:33:40 EDT 2009

Asterisk is a great alternative we used it up till recently moving
everything to the Metaswitch.  The issues we ran into is exactly what
was stated below scalability.  One thing that was a pet peeve of of mine
with asterisk was anytime a new major release was put out they always
seemed to make exten syntax changes to functions which made it hard to
upgrade and keep up with new code.  But none the less it did it's job
for a couple of years so I can't knock it.

-carlos