[VoiceOps] Call reconciliation across multiple elements

Howard Hart hch at sipster.com
Sun Aug 2 14:44:15 EDT 2009

Hi Nathan,

  Are you using Network taps at key points or element agents on each of
your servers (or both)? Obviously a lot tougher to do this if the calls
are encrypted with TLS or other methods.

  Side note: seems like the IETF is finally tackling this issue with
multiple working groups now (SIPFIX and maybe parts for the new SIP CLF
spec)--at least the results of both or either may provide standard specs
to the finally capture the data in a standardized, consistent way.

Howard Hart
Ooma