[VoiceOps] Call reconciliation across multiple elements

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Sun Aug 2 18:00:19 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009, Howard Hart wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> Are you using Network taps at key points or element agents on each of your
> servers (or both)? Obviously a lot tougher to do this if the calls are
> encrypted with TLS or other methods.

Yes, taps on inside and outside of each network. Today I have 3 pops with
SBCs so 3 private and 3 public networks. Calls can route between pops so
some calls have 8 legs that need to be corrolated together! If a call has
TLS/SRTP, it is only on the access side, not internally.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com