[VoiceOps] Call reconciliation across multiple elements

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Mon Aug 3 09:20:57 EDT 2009

We don't, yet, but we're working on it.

Right now, we use whatever is necessary and sufficient for a particular function.  BW CDRs are used for one line of business, while our Sonus CDRs are used for a seperate line.  The Acme CDRs are used when we work with our peering partners.

We've got an in-house app that does some mediation work, and we're looking at orcawave as a possible solution for a global mediation platform.

Its a pretty hard problem, as B2BUA and 3PCC can change just about anything you'd want to use to correlate the records.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.