[VoiceOps] Call reconciliation across multiple elements

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Mon Aug 3 09:27:06 EDT 2009

Hiers, David wrote:
> We don't, yet, but we're working on it.
>
> Right now, we use whatever is necessary and sufficient for a particular function.  BW CDRs are used for one line of business, while our Sonus CDRs are used for a seperate line.  The Acme CDRs are used when we work with our peering partners.
>
> We've got an in-house app that does some mediation work, and we're looking at orcawave as a possible solution for a global mediation platform.
>
> Its a pretty hard problem, as B2BUA and 3PCC can change just about anything you'd want to use to correlate the records.
>

> David Hiers
>
> CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
> ADP Dealer Services
> 2525 SW 1st Ave.
> Suite 300W
> Portland, OR 97201
> o: 503-205-4467
> f: 503-402-3277

Acme bought Covergence not to long ago, when was the last time you took
a look at what they're doing? They may have something in the new lineup
to make your CDR mashup more easier to manage/maintain.

We took a look at Covergence not too long ago (pre Acme purchase) as
we're looking to rid ourselves of our Netrakes.

--

J. Oquendo

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to
ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things
differently." - Warren Buffett

227C 5D35 7DCB 0893 95AA  4771 1DCE 1FD1 5CCD 6B5E
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CCD6B5E