[VoiceOps] Call reconciliation across multiple elements

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Mon Aug 3 09:24:54 EDT 2009

We've got an in-house sniffer solution; hard taps all over the place.  Couldn't live without it.

Only downside is that it can't tell you exactly which network side call was created for a particular access side call in a 3PCC model.  Sure, you can use a bit of logic to make a good guess, but you'll never really know.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.