[VoiceOps] DIDww China DID Outage

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Aug 4 14:39:34 EDT 2009

I only have two China DIDs with DIDww, but both are currently
non-functioning and have been for several days.  DIDww has been responsive
and informative, but unfortunately their carrier has not given any updates
nor resolved the issue.

Is anyone else affected by this outage?  Are any other carriers affected by
this outage?

Because of the outage I'm looking, either temporarily or permanently, for
replacements.  I'm aware that DIDx has China DIDs, but I was wondering if
any other providers offered China DIDs without a minimum per month, such as
Voxbone.  I also am curious if DIDx China DIDs are affected by this issue,
or if it is just DIDww's China carrier.

Beckman