[VoiceOps] DIDww China DID Outage

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Wed Aug 5 12:14:42 EDT 2009

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Peter Beckman wrote:

> I only have two China DIDs with DIDww, but both are currently
> non-functioning and have been for several days.  DIDww has been
> responsive and informative, but unfortunately their carrier has not given
> any updates nor resolved the issue.

  Unfortunately I got an update from DIDww today:

     "Due to conditions beyond the control of DID World Wide, all local
      numbers in Weifang, China have been deactivated.

      We have applied maximum effort in an attempt to re-activate these
      services, without success. We sincerely apologize for this situation
      and any inconvenience that this may cause."

  China is a tough market!  Anyone have access to Weifang (or any/all of
  China) DIDs?

Beckman