[VoiceOps] broadsoft patchtool

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Thu Aug 6 10:02:19 EDT 2009

I'm not doubting that you saw what you saw!

I've opened several EV tickets with BW because the docs don't match the product.  If the install process recommends something that conflicts with the docs, they'll want to know so they can change whichever one is wrong.  Maybe give them a yell when you see it again...

Anyway, we'll probably upgrade patchtool on a monthly cycle,  as well as upon patching and upgrading.

Thanks,

David