[VoiceOps] Stratus Telecom - ENTICE Users?

Keith Leclaire kleclaire at mywdt.com
Fri Aug 7 12:34:45 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I was curious to see if there are any users on the list here running the
ENTICE platform from Stratus Telecom? We¹re currently running it for our SBC
and Wholesale/Carrier Trunking operations. Have had pretty good interop
experience with it, connecting to a wide range of carriers both US and
International. We¹re also currently looking at a migration path from our
Nortel GSP to the Entice softswitch. Anyone else have experience with it?

Anyone running their E-Rev applications for residential or enterprise pbx
customers?

-Keith