[VoiceOps] Sylantro users

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:22:41 EDT 2009

Yes we are still on Synergy as well, but are currently planning our move
away, and given our experiences with the Broadsoft team and their
migratory offer of "back a dump truck full of cash up to our front door
and we will forget you initially bought a competing product" It looks
like Metaswitch might be the path we take.

We have seriously evaluated building our own softswitch as well, but
ultimately when you factor in the ongoing increase in manpower costs for
development staff, as well as the lost time just to build a product
equivalent to what we have today from a feature perspective, it makes a
purchase decision much more palatable.