[VoiceOps] SMS gateway API.

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Mon Aug 10 10:35:34 EDT 2009

Another option to look at is http://www.msgme.com/.  Their primary product
is a "managed SMS campaign" solution where they provide a portal and do most
of the work for you, but I know one of the original architects and they can
be fairly flexible and they do have an API.

One nice thing is they have the whole process of getting short codes nailed
down, so if you really need a custom one they can help you (still costs
$$$), however they also give you the option to use shared short codes where
messages are routed based on a keyword in the message body.

	-Scott