[VoiceOps] VoIP book and documentations.

Bell, Joe Joe_Bell at adp.com
Mon Aug 17 18:51:00 EDT 2009

I am a fan of this overview of the VoIP world:

Carrier Grade Voice Over IP, 2nd Edition
http://www.amazon.com/Carrier-Grade-Voice-Over-second/dp/0071406344

and for a bonus book,

Signaling System #7, Fifth Edition
http://www.amazon.com/Signaling-System-McGraw-Hill-Computer-Communications/dp/007146879X/ref=pd_sim_b_6