[VoiceOps] TDM SS7 <-> SIP with Cisco, Dialogic IMG1010 and/or AudioCodes Mediant gear...

Colin zavoid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:56:55 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

I've got a lot of experience in the past with both the PGW solutions
(nightmares many many nightmares) and I've also used the IMG1010
solution which works very well(also depends on how many e1's or E3's
your bringing in for scaling obviously).  Haven't seen the price
points of cisco's PGW solution recently but i know the IMG1010's have
come down a lot in price as well.  One of the nice things about the
IMG's is the ability to "manage" multiple IMG's from one control box
(gcems) very effectively.

Colin