[VoiceOps] TDM SS7 <-> SIP with Cisco, Dialogic IMG1010 and/or AudioCodes Mediant gear...

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Aug 19 08:32:45 EDT 2009

I don't remember anymore, I just know a pretty thick B2BUA and/or SBC
had to be put in front of it so that it wouldn't be an embarrassment on
a SIP 101 sort of level.  We were using a proxy before, which is a
thinner interop layer.

I also didn't know that Squire had boxes that could take hard SS7 links;
  I thought all of their SS7-side stuff was actually IP (SIGTRAN)?

Don't know anything about Aculab.