[VoiceOps] Billing platforms

JARROD LASH jarrod at fed-com.com
Wed Aug 19 10:19:49 EDT 2009

We are starting to use DTH software's billing solution in conjunction with a
bunch of backend perl scripts

I don't know if its up to your expectations as its not as developed as
Oracle's system but its definitely worth a look..

Jarrod Lash, <jarrod at fed-com.com>
Federated Communications
206 Timberyoke Dr
Pittsburgh PA 15108