[VoiceOps] Billing platforms

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Wed Aug 19 10:25:34 EDT 2009

We use "TimelyBill" from OmniOSS, and have been very happy with it. and
their support (which means a lot!).

Mark

akabis_tmp
  Mark Wiles, Vice President of Engineering

  866-312-1070 ext. 1003

  336-358-5550 direct

  336-989-4895 cellular

  336-358-5551 fax

  AKABIS - World Class Digital Voice & Data Solutions

This email and its attachments may contain information or documentation
("Confidential Information") that is confidential   and proprietary to
Akabis, LLC.  Your reading of this email and/or the attachments constitutes
your acknowledgement and agreement that, except pursuant to a written
agreement with Akabis, LLC, (i) the Confidential Information is the
exclusive property of Akabis, LLC, (ii) you will not share the Confidential
Information with any unauthorized party and/or (iii) you will not use the
Confidential Information for your own benefit or the benefit of any third
party.