[VoiceOps] Call forwarding issue

Brian Sneddon bsneddon at gc1.com
Thu Aug 20 10:32:00 EDT 2009

Call forwarding isn't my primary area of expertise, but do you have separate local and long distance trunks?  Are you handling the forwarding within your own PBX or is it getting pushed back to one of your carriers?  If you're doing it yourself then there might be a setting disallowing forwarding across the local and long distance trunks (if they're separate).  In the first example the forwarding is local.  In the second example the forwarding could be local or long distance (depending on your dialplan, though I'm assuming based on your description that it's long distance).

Brian