[VoiceOps] 811 locate service

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Tue Aug 25 12:29:35 EDT 2009

I would assume if you have to ask the question, the customer will have
the expectation that it will work, and I'd imagine you'd want the
customer to have the perception this is a quality service that meets or
exceeds the specs of the product they're replacing (probably POTS), and
thus you wouldn't want a feature gap, even if you didn't see 811 as a
"feature" per se.