[VoiceOps] Anyone with Taqua experience on the list yet?

Robin Rodriguez rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com
Wed Aug 26 12:40:10 EDT 2009

Working with a CLEC that is trying to interconnect with us they are
using the Taqua 7000 with a packet interface. They are not that
familiar with the SIP side of things so we're doing what we can to
assist. The roadblock we have run up against is that we cannot get the
Taqua to honor record-route headers. Being a thousand miles away and
not having access to the equipment makes it difficult to try things
with the myriad of "IP Endpoint Types" the Taqua has, and I am curious
if someone can verify that record-routes work in *some/any*
configuration on the Taqua.

For the record they do have the "compliantToRFC" option set to RFC3261
in the endpoint profile, one would think that would be enough
but....clearly isn't

Any advice/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Robin D. Rodriguez
Ifbyphone, Inc.