[VoiceOps] Anyone with Taqua experience on the list yet?

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed Aug 26 17:46:50 EDT 2009

We don't use the PICs (we have other gear for voip) but our manuals
mention nothing about record route.

I suggest having the CLEC engage TAC. They're generally helpful* and if
they don't currently implement it, they may be willing to put together
an ISU to implement it.

-Paul
 (* If the issue is complicated and requires follow up, often you have
to chase them down for status, but I have few vendors where this is not
the case)