[VoiceOps] Level 3 DTMF issues in California?

Brian Sneddon bsneddon at gc1.com
Wed Aug 26 23:01:09 EDT 2009

I was wondering if anyone has been having frequent problems receiving DTMF over Level 3 on calls to areas of California.  I've done some troubleshooting and have found the RTP sequence numbers on our affected calls resetting mid-stream along with extremely short duration DTMF signals (along the lines of 15-35ms).  I'm not positive, but I think the resets are occurring right as DTMF is being transmitted.  Was wondering if anyone else was experiencing something similar.  (I do have a trouble ticket open with Level 3 already in case anyone was going to suggest opening one)

Brian