[VoiceOps] T38 over Sip

Lee Riemer lriemer at bestline.net
Fri Aug 28 12:13:07 EDT 2009

Next time you include a capture, don't include your telnet session where
we can see you log in.  A simple "port 5060" when you start the capture
will prevent this.

Anyways, if you don't see something like this:

m=image 16002 udptl t38
a=T38FaxVersion:0
a=T38FaxRateManagement:transferredTCF
a=T38FaxFillBitRemoval:0
a=T38FaxTranscodingMMR:0
a=T38FaxTranscodingJBIG:0
a=T38MaxBitRate:14400
a=T38FaxUdpEC:t38UDPFEC
a=T38FaxMaxBuffer:200
a=T38FaxMaxDatagram:72

in the SDP section, T38 is not attempting to kick in.

Lee Riemer - Director IP Voice
Bestline Communications, L.P.
512.328.9095 Voice
512.328.0038 Fax