[VoiceOps] Carrier choices

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:42:25 EDT 2009

Usually a 4xx class message is what the audible code would map to
however since all their term is in-network and bypassing them and
sending the call elsewhere yields no such problem it would seem to
indicate they are the ones screwing the pooch on those instances. Like I
said however these instances aren't all that common but can be a pain
when they arise.