[VoiceOps] FAX over VOIP networks

Jason L. Nesheim jnesheim at cytek.biz
Sat Aug 29 12:26:54 EDT 2009

For the Adtran TA900e, but sure you are running AOS A02.03 SC or above if you're going to introduce T.38 into the network. If an Adtran IAD receives a T.38 re-invite and T.38 is disabled on that IAD it will reject the Invite with a 400 Bad Request instead of a 488 Not Acceptable when running the older code revisions.

On a separate note, what Cisco and Tekelec issues are you referring too?

--
Jason Nesheim