[VoiceOps] Contacting Carriers and CLECs (Specifically T-Mobiletoday)

Nick Reifschneider Nick.Reifschneider at 360networks.com
Wed Dec 2 12:21:36 EST 2009

We've had the same issue arise during ports, primarily from T-Mobile and
AT&T Wireless.  The below link will take you to the ATIS website that
has two contact documents for various carrier NOC's (Company Specific
Contact Directory and LNP Contact Directory).  The contact directory is
very extensive and includes LNP Trouble Reporting.  You'll need to
register with ATIS.

Hope this helps.

http://www.atis.org/niif/cscdlnp.asp

Nick Reifschneider
360networks/VoIP360
Product Director, VoIP Services
370 Interlocken Blvd., Suite 600

Broomfield, CO 80021
Office:  303-854-5040
Cell:  303-324-4092
Fax:  877-349-2949

SIP Origination, Termination and Local Access in the Western US