[VoiceOps] analog pulse dialing solutions

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Wed Dec 9 12:49:18 EST 2009

We have a few customers doing alarm and credit card over plain old ulaw,
and a few doing fax.  This works well on the connections where we
control the QoS, such as our local Wi-MAX provider (<3ms latency
anywhere in the city).  On generic connections, fax is mostly unusable
and the alarm/card machines get around a 5-10% call failure rate.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve

Advanced phone services simplified