[VoiceOps] Conferencing NPAs

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Wed Dec 9 13:58:31 EST 2009

I am not going to block and then have FCC knock on my door, I was just sharing info.

Level 3 restricts calls to these anyway...after they hit L3 capacity, so I don't need to worry..Just tell Customers L3 is blocking it and they need to get other Conf Dial-in numbers from their Conf Provider - like someone here suggested - is the best way to handle this I think.

Ujjval Karihaloo
VP Voice Engineering
IP Phone: +13032428610
E-Fax: +17202391690