[VoiceOps] IPLD Carriers

Sorensen, Marty Marty_Sorensen at adp.com
Wed Oct 14 14:57:09 EDT 2009

While we don't use them because their foot print is not big enough for us we have good things about Paetech and 360 Networks as well.  Profitability is one of our criteria (lots of one horse providers in this space) and both companies have been around a while.  Any body you look at look at their foot print closely.  They can say we are in X Rate Centers, but when you look they may have one DID available there.