[VoiceOps] IPV6

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Oct 21 10:27:15 EDT 2009

On 20/10/09 21:01 -0700, anorexicpoodle wrote:
>Any experience with SBC's or border elements that are or will be ready
>to handle IPV6 in deployment (either native 6 to 6 or 6 to 4 through a
>b2bua)

We had a discussion with Acme Packet last week about their product roadmap,
which included discussion of their IPv6 plans. They currently have IPv6
running on one of their platforms (4500 I believe).

One of their primary targets is IPv6/IPv4 translation - e.g. the SIP
endpoint running IPv6 with the softswitch running IPv4.

--
Dan White
BTC Broadband