[VoiceOps] [Fwd: Re: Re: PRI Termination device]

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 30 13:34:14 EDT 2009

I've gotten 3 of these now.

To whomever mailserver at overture.com is:  Fail.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Re: [VoiceOps] PRI Termination device
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:33:37 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Yahoo! Search Marketing" <mailserver at overture.com>
To: abalashov at evaristesys.com

Thank you for contacting us. This automated response will be the only
one you receive for the email you've submitted.

To ensure the security of our advertisers' account information, we now
require all advertiser inquiries to be submitted through our Support
Request form. Please log in to your account at
https://marketingsolutions.yahoo.com and select the Customer Support
link in the upper right corner of the page. In addition to ensuring
the security of your account information, using the Support Request
form allows us to more efficiently respond to specific types of
inquiries, providing you with even better service.

If you are not currently an advertiser and would like information on
advertising with Yahoo! Search Marketing, please visit our web site at
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/. For all inquiries not related to
advertising with Yahoo! Search Marketing, please send us an e-mail at
feedback-ysm at yahoo-inc.com.

Sincerely,

Your Partners at Yahoo! Search Marketing

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems