[VoiceOps] Offtopic (SBC recommendations)

Watkins, Jarrett jwatkins at nuvox.com
Thu Sep 3 09:14:25 EDT 2009

Have any of you been on the 5.1 code?  That's the code that we had major
issues with.  We went to it, then fell back to 4.1.4p26.....and have now
bumped up to 6.1.0.

6.1.0 has all of the lawful intercept stuff included.....which has
proven to be pretty cool.

Again, Acme's have been good. Very easy to configure and do maint.
on.....but the NBS has been pretty solid too.