[VoiceOps] Acme SBC geographic redundancy

Brad Anouar Brad at broadcore.com
Thu Sep 3 19:25:10 EDT 2009

I agree with Alex, SRV records could be a more realistic solution for the access side given that you are willing to accept some post dial delay in failover mode. If you plan on using ACME for peering, since most providers don't support SRV records, you will have to provide them with multiple IPs and the order in which you would like them to be used.

Brad Anouar
Director - Systems Engineering
P: 310-360-2028
F: 310-360-2029