[VoiceOps] Acme SBC geographic redundancy

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Sep 3 19:29:16 EDT 2009

Brandon,

Have you talked to your Metaswitch se they are now fully supporting the
acme with the Metaswitch so you don't have to be dealing with 2
different groups pointing the finger at each other saying it's there
fault.  We purchased the acme directly thru meta so we didn't have to
deal with so many parties.

Carlos Alcantar

Race Telecommunications, Inc.

101 Haskins Way