[VoiceOps] Acme SBC geographic redundancy

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Fri Sep 4 07:29:08 EDT 2009

We purchased our AcmePackets through MetaSwitch also. one-stop-shopping
makes support much less of a headache!

akabis_logo_small

Mark Wiles, Vice President of Engineering

866-312-1070 ext. 1003

336-358-5550 direct

336-989-4895 cellular

336-358-5551 fax

This email and its attachments may contain information or documentation
("Confidential Information") that is confidential   and proprietary to
Akabis, LLC.  Your reading of this email and/or the attachments constitutes
your acknowledgement and agreement that, except pursuant to a written
agreement with Akabis, LLC, (i) the Confidential Information is the
exclusive property of Akabis, LLC, (ii) you will not share the Confidential
Information with any unauthorized party and/or (iii) you will not use the
Confidential Information for your own benefit or the benefit of any third
party.