[VoiceOps] Truth in CallerID act of 2010

Lee Riemer lriemer at bestline.net
Thu Apr 15 18:03:32 EDT 2010

There will probably need to be a substantial complaint for an instance
to be applied to this law.  I'm sure the people who you call and
"deceive" into thinking you're at work aren't going to report you to the
FCC.  Everyone knows that speeding is illegal, but that doesn't keep
some of us from doing it.

This is mostly pointed at the infamous extended car warranties that
grandma in Alabama offers.