[VoiceOps] Valid number testing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 5 11:26:10 EDT 2010

I would import list of assigned pooled blocks from Neustar/National
Pooling (nationalpooling.org) into a database, then import a list of
assigned NANPA 10,000 blocks from them (nanpa.com), and roll your
own.  That's all anyone else would be selling you anyway, more or less.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC