[VoiceOps] Valid number testing

Naushit Sakarvadia naushit at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 11:57:39 EDT 2010

Alex,

This is great info I was looking for ,but I could not find a page where you can
download all info in single page, you need to download for each  State/Area Code
combination. May be someone needs to write perl script :) to import everything
in database .

Plus , I was also looking for NPAC data , where I can find ported numbers out of
the blocks. Anyone know of any good source?

Is there anything I can barter for this data? Any tips?

Thanks,
Naush.