[VoiceOps] Valid number testing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 5 12:09:47 EDT 2010

There is a complete list of all pooled blocks aggregated, but it takes
some effort to find.  It's there, though; I'll find the link for you
when I get back to a PC.

NPAC access is a complex subject.  Sufficed to say, this information
can only be obtained on a service basis; you can't just download a
list of numbers with a non-native LRN.  :-)

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC